September 2026

September 6th 1205 GMT Sun


I took a full disc video and still closeups of the sun with the Seestar S50.






September 5th 1030 GMT Sun


I took a full disc video and closeup still images of the sun with the Seestar S50.





September 5th 2340 GMT Moon


I used my Mak and DSLR to photograph the moon at 1.54 metres focal length, ISO 100 and 1/80 second exposure.




September 4th 2230 GMT Saturn


I used my Mak and DSLR to capture Saturn.

I set them to 1.54 metres focal length, ISO 6400 and 1/3 second to capture the moons.




I set them to 1.54 metres focal length, ISO 100 and 1/40 second to capture the planet.




I set them to 4.62 metres focal length, ISO 400 and 1/8 second to capture the planet. This did not work. It needed the remote shutter control.


September 4th 2040 GMT IC1805 Heart Nebula


The sky had cleared, so I set up the Seestar S50 in Framing mode to take repeated 20 second exposures. I processed a single integration of 137 minutes.




September 1st 1030 GMT Sun


I took still shots and videos of the sun with the Seestar S50.




September 1st 0105 GMT 


I took a few shots of the moon with Saturn and a few shots of the Hyades star cluster with my phone camera.


I stacked 18 images of the Hyades, taken with my phone camera, in Sequator and finished in GraXpert and GIMP.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2026

July 21st to July End