October 2026

October 4th 2010 GMT Saturn and Galaxy IC10

I took still images of Saturn with the Seestar S50 in an attempt to capture its moons and a fainter image and video of the planet, so capture the rings.


The stacked video gave the best result.


Then I combined them.


I stacked 142 ten second exposures of IC10, captured with the Seestar S50, in Sequator. I finished in GraXpert and GIMP.



October 4th 0050 GMT Moon with Mars


I photographed the moon with Mars with my phone camera at 2.3x zoom.




October 4th 2315 GMT Galaxy NGC185


Conditions were not perfect but I had a go at the galaxy NGC185 in Cassiopeia anyway. However, no sign of a galaxy appeared on the images.

October 1st 2220 GMT Moon and Galaxy M77


I took two full disc videos of the moon with the Seestar S50. I stacked the second and processed it in GIMP to produce a still image.




I photographed the galaxy M77 with the Seestar S50. The integration time was 34 minutes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 2026

September 2026

July 21st to July End